Be a Part of our Healthy County Wellness Program
The Texas Association of Counties Health and Employee Benefits Pool (HEBP) invites you to participate in Healthy County, our wellness program. TAC HEBP is dedicated to providing consistent, valuable services and support to our members. Our state-wide wellness initiative is a shared-responsibility approach to reducing health risks and decreasing costs of preventable illness. As a member of TAC HEBP, your county has access to the Healthy County wellness program.
Created just for Texas counties and their employees, Healthy County offers a variety of ways for county employees to get — and stay — healthy. Counties enrolled in our group health pool have access to the following programs:
- Benefits and Wellness Portal - Access your confidential, online benefits and wellness portal to view your benefits, access claims, find a local provider and much more.
- 24-Hour Nurseline - Call (866) 412-8795 day or night to speak with an experienced registered nurse who can help with your health care concerns.
- Condition Management - This voluntary program is available to help you manage a range of health conditions.
- Tobacco Cessation Prescription Benefit
- Medicine Match - Receive reduced co-pays for some maintenance medications when you enroll in Condition Management.
- Weight Watchers® - Reduced Weight Watchers fees are availble for onsite classes.
View our Healthy County Wellness Consultants.
Do you have an inspiring, personal wellness story to tell? Maybe you just ran a marathon after being diagnosed with diabetes, or maybe you quit smoking. Tell us! We want your tales of triumph to help inspire others.