TAC training Consultant Mark Warren presents training that educates, inspires and motivates county officials and employees to excel in service to their counties and to lead others to do so. Warren’s engaging and informative presentations are available at no fee to TAC members to serve their particular needs.
Presentations focus on eight key areas:
- Customer service excellence;
- Generational dynamics;
- Interpersonal communication skills;
- Diversity, professionalism and bridging differences;
- First-line and mid-level management;
- The Leadership Vision;
- Personal motivation for life; and
- The Essence – A series of one-hour or less presentations about a fundamental life or work skill set that reveals their defining quality or nature. Topics presented include teamwork, innovation, public speaking, ethics, professionalism and character. These are designed for a Lunch and Learn session or a staff or shift meeting.
For more information or to book a presentation, please submit a presentation request or contact at (512) 478-8753.