Non-profit with 150+ employees looking for an organized, excellence-oriented professional to coordinate and support the operations of several workgroups, including executive management, IT infrastructure and data services. This position provides general project management, manages the company’s information security and business continuity programs and works with management to refine and document business processes.
This is not a technical position, but some understanding of how a business uses and supports technology would be helpful.
Please send resume to . No phone calls, please.
IT Support Analyst
The IT Support Analyst handles inbound support calls/e-mails from users and resolves issues or directs the issue to the correct staff member for resolution in a timely and efficient manner. The position is responsible for maintaining the organization's desktop environment by installing hardware and software solutions and supporting all Tier 1 level support requests. Tier 1 level provides basic application, software and hardware support to customers.
Experience / Education Requirements
- 1-3 years relevant technical experience
- Experience supporting network users in a corporate environment
- Experience working in a Microsoft network environment
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Communications or minimum of 1-3 years in related field
- Preferred certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Other Skills & Abilities
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft OS including but not limited to Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008/2012, Office365
- Preferred experience working in a VMware or other virtual infrastructure environment
- Networking experience with TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Understanding of Active Directory and Exchange in the Cloud
- Ability to resolve Tier 1 hardware/software support
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide timely updates
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Ability to read manuals and apply knowledge without extensive training
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communications skills, positive attitude and a professional demeanor
- Attendance during normal business hours is an important aspect of this position; some overtime may be required
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please send resume to . No phone calls, please.
Print Production Assistant
Print Production Assistant must be well organized and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines Experienced with digital print and mechanical binding techniques. The position includes running several output devices including, Solvent Printers, and Plotters, small and large format Laminator. Digital Printers and offline binding equipment within an on-time delivery schedule. Previous experience in a commercial pressroom environment is required.
Skill and training in RIP, Plotter and/or other production software is a plus. Will assists in tracking of supplies and consumables needed for all production printing equipment. Manufacturing and inspection processes of all output materials.
Minimum four years’ experience in producing printed and bound materials marketing collateral (with an emphasis on sign and print production). Candidates may be asked to take a hands on skills assessment test.
Working in a Digital production Environment. Excellent communication skills. An understanding of print and binding methods and how to accomplish them. Ability to work well both independently and with a team.
Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check and be able to follow detailed instructions and execute tasks Adhere to and participate in all customer and industry quality and safety standards & regulations. Some evening and weekend hours may be necessary.
Competitive Salary including benefit package with health insurance.
This is not a Design position. Candidates with printing and binding experience will receive top priority. This is a full time career opportunity.
Send complete resume with references and salary requirements to for consideration.
Risk Control Services Human Resources Consultant
Texas Association of Counties (TAC) is seeking a highly qualified, team member for its Risk Control Services Human Resources Consultant position. Primary responsibility is to provide professional personnel and human resources consulting services to TAC Risk Management Pool (TAC RMP) members. This position is assigned to the Northwest regional territory and will identify services opportunities, determine effective risk mitigation strategies and assist in reducing liability under TAC RMP coverage.
The successful candidate will have proven themselves in the Human Resources industry and be able to demonstrate their experience. Experience or familiarity with county government, political subdivisions, and risk pools preferred.
The Risk Control Services Human Resources Consultant will be expected to:
- Deliver consultation services to TAC RMP members under guidelines for risk control services including: evaluate members’ HR programs, policies and procedures; provide HR-related training; assist members with HR related regulations; and conduct research on HR and employment-related issues.
- Assist members in developing service plans and implementation strategies, including comprehensive HR practices to mitigate exposures commonly associated with employment issues.
- Maintain active service plan for each TAC RMP member, including detailed records of services provided.
- Provide TAC RMP members with in-depth analysis of risks related to Public Officials Liability (Errors & Ommissions) and Unemployment coverages during annual policy renewals, including suggestions for effective exposure reduction.
- Travel up to 70 percent of each workweek by car or air to work directly with TAC RMP members, with multi-night overnight stays weekly, including responsibility for planning and cost control.
- Assist members in the use of the TAC Online Learning Program.
- Develop and present electronic and reproducible trainings as part of a professional development program for personnel assigned to HR duties for TAC RMP members.
- Develop and deliver presentations on HR and employment issues to participants at TAC-sponsored and TAC-affiliate member organization conferences and other county official groups.
- Participate in identification of risk control issues outside of area of expertise and refer to supervisor for assignment to appropriate TAC area for service.
- Monitor and analyze new legislation and trends relating to the employer-employee relationship and notify TAC RMP members of relevant statutory changes.
- Attend and represent TAC and the TAC RMP at TAC sponsored and TAC-affiliate organization conferences for county officials and employees.
- Collaborate as a team member on internal special projects and new program development.
- Prepare articles on personnel issues for TAC publications and online resources.
- Assist TAC risk control consultants with Workers' Compensation coverage issues, as requested.
Experience / Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field; or experience managing a human resources program or serving in an exempt human resources generalist position for a minimum of five years required. Experience with a county or other governmental entity preferred.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources, Professional in Human Resources or similar professional designation preferred.
- Position requires a comprehensive knowledge of personnel management programs and risk mitigation techniques, including expertise in major federal and state laws affecting the employer-employee relationship.
- Position requires familiarity with Texas Workers Compensation laws and regulations.
- Position requires excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to relate to persons from varying economic, educational, and cultural backgrounds.
- Position requires a high degree of professionalism in representing TAC in significant contacts with elected officials, members, and others.
- Must be proficient in use of personal computer and Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Must be proficient in use and delivery of electronic training methods.
- Excellent time management and record keeping required.
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision in compliance with established guidelines.
- Valid Texas driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Position requires extensive travel.
- Must be able to drive for extended periods of time.
- May be required to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of.
- May be required to move or transport boxes or equipment occasionally.
- May be required to ascend stairs or a ladder.
- May be exposed to extreme weather conditions during travel.
Please send cover letter, salary requirement and resume to . No phone calls, please.
Notice of Labor Condition Application Filing
This is to inform all employees that this organization is intending to file a Labor Condition Application with the United States Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, United States Employment Service. The Application is the requisite step for the organization to obtain authorization to employ one non-immigrant worker for a temporary position as Software Developer. The Software Developer position will be based out of 1210 San Antonio Street, Austin, TX 78701. The organization will consider both U.S. citizens and foreign workers who have obtained or who are able to obtain employment authorization, and have at least a Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Information Management or related field and strong technical knowledge of SQL Server 2012 (SSMS), SQL Server BIDS, SSIS, SSRS, SAP Business Object, IBM Cognos and iMIS20.
Upon written request to Andrea Ross, Data Services Manager, Texas Association of Counties, 1210 San Antonio Street, Austin, TX 78701, copies of the Labor Condition Application and supporting documents will be available for examination. Compensation for this position is provided at one-hundred-thousand dollars per year, with eligibility for standard fringe benefits. This notice has been posted and will remain posted for ten (10) business days as required by federal regulation. This notice will also be electronically published in in-house media in accordance with Texas Association of Counties’ normal recruitment procedures.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the Labor Condition Application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the Labor Condition Application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.