Registration is open now for TAC's Legislative Conference, set for Aug. 23-25 in Austin and is filling up at a record pace. The conference offers county officials and staff an overview of the 85th legislative session and an opportunity to get involved in the legislative process.
- Connect with your county government peers, legislators and key decision-makers in Austin;
- Review ways to communicate essential information back to your county and constituents;
- Learn about legislation that could affect your county and your office;
- Hear about new tools to better communicate the county message; and
- Exchange experiences, know-how and contacts with other attendees.
Register today to book your room at the Hilton Austin. You will receive a link to the hotel room block in your registration confirmation email. The hotel is conveniently located at 500 E. 4th St., Austin. Check the conference website and watch for emails on conference updates.
It Pays to Connect
Invite your legislator to join you at no cost. If they attend as your guest, TAC will reimburse your conference registration fee. Be the first to register and answer “Yes, my legislator is attending.” Enter their name on the registration form when prompted. Reimbursements will be provided after the conference. (One reimbursement awarded per legislator.) Contact with any questions.
|County officials and/or staff
||$230 (before July 31)